home Page History
The model has been designed to be very user-friendly, however some modifications must be done to fit with your machine. So, please read the following steps to correctly start the model.
- Ensure first that
gfortranis installed on your machine.
- Ensure that the NETCDF FORTRAN libraries are installed on your machine.
- Change the path for the NETCDF FORTRAN module and libraries in the makefile.
- Compile the source codes using the command
make. The executable will be created in the parent directory.
- You can also delete all object file and the executable by using the command
- The model use namelists in
nml/allowing to change some parameter values without recompiling the source code.
- Outputs will be generated in the directory
- The model can call GOTM to produce a diffusivity profile. If you want to use this feature you have to change the value of the parameter
mix_statein the namelist
- Before doing this, ensure that GOTM is installed on your machine and copy all the GOTM namelists you need in the directory
gotm/. You should also create a symbolic link of the executable in the directory
- You can also run the model in batch mode. To do this, you must change the
For question, please contact me at email@example.com.